Missed period, nausea after lunch, sensitive teeth and swollen gums, passing loose motion after eating. Could I be pregnant?

I have missed my period 5 days. and also suffering from a bit nausea after lunch and sometimes in the evening and after dinner. I also have sensitive teeth and swollen gum after every food. Have to go to potty after having food, and it is a kind of loose motion. But I am not vomitting. all these started 3 days ago and almost at the same time. Please tell me can I be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012