Missed period, milky white discharge, had missed pills. Partner had not ejaculated inside. Pregnancy?

Okay so I have been on birth control Loestrin Fe for about 8 months and at first I wasn t so god at taking it on time so I would get random periods in the middle of a pack. So about 3 weeks ago I skipped my brown pills because my bf and I got back together and we had plans for the weekend. So that day we didn t have sex but we messed around. Then a couple days after which was a Tuesday we did have sex without a condom but he pulled out and a week after that on a Wednesday we did it again and I bled during fingering and sex but he didn t care and I just figured it was my period but it stopped that night and then I just kept taking my pills on time until about two days later I missed one but I didn t care because I wanted my period to come but it never came so then I got worried and went back to my pills that I skipped and took the white pills and brown pills and I had no period but just a white milky discharge . So now I m really scared but I don t think I m pregnant because he didn t ejaculate in me but where is my period??? Am I Pregnant? Please Help!
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer