Missed period, have vomiting, back ache, dry nipples, dehydration. Could this be pregnancy?

Well to start off i am just about 1 month late for my period, my last period was on November 25, 0000 . I haven t really had any symptoms other than throwing up which just began about a week ago, back acne , puffy stomach , dry nipples, and feel dehydrated all the time. I was perviously pregnant about a year ago and after 8 weeks i had a miscarriage . During that pregnancy i didn t have any symptoms at all. But because of the previous pregnancy i m a little hesitant to take a pregnancy test . I don t want to wait to long to take it but my family keeps saying that i m misleading myself to think i m pregnant. Based on the symptoms and my pregnancy history of not having as many symptoms what should i do??? Or The real question is Is there a probable chance that i may be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013