Missed period. Had spotting along with vomiting. Having very light flow. Should I be concerned, chances of pregnancy?

My period was suppose to be here on the 20th and did not come. on the 21 i had a very light pinkish spotting followed by vomiting that day. on the 22 the light pinkish spotting occurred again. now on the 23 I have a very light flow like the end of a period and not like the beginning of one. Should I be concerned the I may be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012
Hello,just do a urine pregnancy test or b hcg levels....if negative wait for another 7 days and repeat....if still no periods consult ur doc