My wife is 8 weeks pregnant, has a severe gastritis and and vomiting tendency

my wife 26 year of age and having 8 weeks pregnancy . he is having a severe gastritis and and vomiting tendency, Doctor has prescribed aciloc 150 and Domstal 1 BD. Are these medicines safe during pregnancy my wife 26 year of age and having 8 weeks pregnancy. She is having severe gastritis and having vomiting tendency. She is vomiting what ever she is intaking , 2 to 3 times a day. Doctor has prescribed aciloc 150 and Domstal 1 BD. Are these medicines safe during pregnancy
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011