Missed depo shot, unprotected sex. Having missed periods, tender breasts, cramps and spotting. Pregnancy test negative. Advice?

Hi, I have a question, I missed my depo shot a month ago and I been having unprotected sex and now I have very tender breast , i had some cramps and lower back hurts, milky white discharge wit no smell and today light pink spotting only when I wipe myself after I used the bathroom. I took a pregnancy test a few days ago but it was neg so now I m lost and don t know what s going on wit my body.. I thought I was going to get my period but it never came..
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012