Missed depo shot, had unprotected sex, took emergency contraceptive. Rumbling in stomach, breast tenderness, HPT negative. Pregnant ?

Hi.. I missed my depo shot on January 8th an had unprotected sex three days later. I took an EC within 72 hours but am now experiencing a rumbling stomach and at times breast tenderness in my left breast. Could this just be a reaction to coming off depo or should I be otherwise concerned? My doctor said to wait 10 days to take an HPT . They both came back negative. I have an appointment for a pelvic exam on the 28th but would just like some reassurance before then.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013