Missed contraceptive pill, had both together. Having pink discharge and pain in lower abdomen. Is it due to pill?

Hi, I m a 15 year old girl on contraceptive mixed pill , I missed it for 2 mornings and took both around 2:20 on the second day, and that evening (although I have been fingered 3 or 4 times before by the same boy) my boyfriend did it again, I don t know if it was rougher or something, but when I got home my discharge was pink, and I bled after that overnight. I have pains in my lower abdomen now. I have never done this before but I m slightly worried as to what caused it, a close call with the pill? Or did he break my hymen?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013