Missed Sprintec for a week and started again. Had unprotected sex, spotting, heavy bleeding. Pregnant ?

I recently started Sprintec the Sunday (jul.29th) after my period started. I went out Of town forgetting the pills & missed almost a week of the 2nd week of pills. I started my Cycle jul 23 it ended jul. 27th. I had unprotected. Sex aug 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th ovulating. On The 6th. I spotted on the 8th & it got heavier & it recently stopped. Today on the 10th I took 2 pills on the 9th but didn t take any today becuase I m not sure of what to do. I m new w. Birth control pills I had implanon for 3 yrs getting it took out on jul 20th. Could this be breakthrough Bleeding , could I be pregnant??
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012