Miscarriages, Fragmin, Ecosporin did not help, was on ATT. Was it due to genital TB?

Hello doctor, My wife had 3 miscarriages and she was on ATT for last one year and now biopsy report is negative for TB. During last pregnancy the Doppler scan was showing very high impedance in blood flow to uterus. My wife is also having PCOD. Doctor advised for Fragmin , Ecosprin during pregnancy but didn’t get help. Was it due to Genital TB.? Now for this cycl e doctor has already started FSH injectons and planned for IUI . Doctor has advised to have fragmin 2500IU, Arg 9 sache and Ecosprin . does it will help in reducing blood impedance during pregnancy? Pls suggest. Treatment is going with Dr. Sonia Malik, New Delhi
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012