Miscarriage of one foetus during early pregnancy, other active. Recommended primolut N. Affect the other pregnancy?

Good day doc, I am 8 weeks pregnant and I started bleeding when I was 7 weeks, my doctor recommended primolut n to be taken for 3 days it eventually stopped the bleeding but I was still seeing black blood on my pants mostly when I pee. I did an ultrasound pin my 8 weeks and it showed that I had 2 fetuses in my womb, one was very active but the other sac was empty . The doctor said I had a miscarriage with the other feuteus that s why I am bleeding and seeing the black blood. He then recommended primolut n again to be taken for five days, please will this affect my pregnancy the other feuteus that is active?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012