Miscarriage, leep done. Abdominal pain during sex, going to bathroom, sitting down. Taking buspar. Diagnosis?

i had a miscarriage and a leep done in just 3 months and now i have pain in my abodmen and when i have sex also when i go to the bathroom or when i sit down hard or walk hard or when i have to got to the bathroom it hurts i my lower abdomen they thought it was enometriosis but they did a laproscopic and a rectal and vaginal exam and couldnt see nothing or feel nothing they think it maybe a nerve and im on buspar now sometimes its ok and sometimes its not i am 23 years old.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013