Mirena inserted. Bleeding, headache, dizziness after intercourse. Possible reason?

I have a two month old. I had Mirena placed a week ago. After intercourse last night, I noticed bleeding . Enough to be concerned, but not enough to rule out that the excersize had just brought about my period. Today, however, I am still bleeding, but it isn t clotting like menses, and the blood is bright red. My significant other is blessed down there. Could he have moved the Mirena and it s causing me to bleed? I m not experiencing cramps , but I am lightheaded with a headache and some dizzyness. I m planning on making a doc app today, or should I go to the er?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013