Mild rib pain, feeling of dripping from the area post laser surgery for kidney stones. Cause and cure?

hi sir this is ramesh sir i went through a laser treatment for the kidney stones on my left side and after the surgery happend near about 6 months later my left ribs and below my left rib i was geting light pain and i feel some weting like feeling but when i keep my hand on the rib it looks normal , i went to doctor again who did this laser treatment but he told me after the test that everything is normal , mostly when i sit and work this left side ribs inside i feel some lightly burning feeling like when we keep some pain cream like zandu bam on our skin how it feels that kind of burning and i also feel some drop by drop of sweat like drop slowly droping inside my ribs and slowly moving downwards, my urine is clear but iam not getting my regular tools , now from last 2 months my stomach is not clean.......urine is clear iam taking 3 to 4 liters of water every day please sugest me what todo and after the laser treatment i increased wait about 15 kgs. this sweating like feeling and burning sensation in left ribs and legs and hands was from the 2011 and i got laser treatment before 2011 that is on june 2010
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012