Mild bleeding, pain in the vagina. Burning sensation and diarrhea. History of ovarian cysts. Ectopic pregnancy or implantation bleeding?

I have pain in the right side of my vagina with light bleeding when I pee and a little bit of a burning sensation, diarrhea and its been going on a few days now. I have a history of ovarian cysts and i took a pregnancy test and it said negative. Im worried about ectopic pregnancy or if its implantation bleeding. the pain has gotten better and its just sensitive to the touch now oh the right side but still showing a little bit of bleeding when going to the bathroom. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013