Migraines, vomiting, slurred speech after falling down. MRI normal. How to improve condition?

I m a 31 yo femal, 5ft9 & weigh 11 stone . I had a fall & knocked myself out, ct & MRI contrast have come back clear but I ve been left with migraines which occur 3/4 times a week (complete with vomiting & slurred speech). I ve eliminated caffeine, chocolate, wine & cheese from my diet but nothing seems to help. What can I do to improve the situation? I m becoming very down & struggling to work efficiently.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013