Migraines, fainting, fluttering in the abdomen after taking the depo shot. Are these side effects? Pregnant?

Hi I had the depo shot about 8weeks ago and I feel awful! Migraines, fainting and the weirdest part is strange tightenings and flutterings in my abdomen around the navel and it moves towards my hips! Feels exactly like a baby kicking! I have took two pregnancy tests both negative, and I m awaiting blood an urine test results from doctor. I am really freaking out! Are these known side effects?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012