Migraine, fatige, dizziness, nausea, weakness. Family history of brain tumor. Should I get MRI done?

I have had migraines all my life (when I was 7 my dr told me I had the worst case of adult migraines he had seen in a child my age) well here recently I have had them worse then I have in years, along with fatigue , dizziness , nausea , and just real weak! I m just wondering if you could maybe tell me what this might be I have been told befor that I needed to check into an mri or cat scan or something since brain tumers run in my family but I don t have the finaces for that! Should I try to get one done or could it be something else?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012