Migraine, blurred vision, dizzyness, taking medicines. When will it get cured?

my name is hina.....i am suffering from migrane since 4 5 months......i am getting a treatment fom a neuroligist but during treatment i feeling better but usually there is no permenant betterment....usually i got dizzines during getting up or while sitting or walking........i feel darkness in front of my eyes.......i am sending the prescription which is suggested by my neuroligst.......this is the symptoms of my diseasa p/s,n/l,pain in the left side of my neck and negative vertigo ......and my mdcines names are inderal 10mg,actoparam 10mg.....would you please recommend me the precautions and how much time it will take to b recover......thank you
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012