How do you know if you have a panic attack?.
User rating for this question
How do you know if you have a panic attack?
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 17 days later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into the query I will like to tell you that Panic attacks are sudden onset periods of intense fear or anxiousness . People will sense a feeling of impending doom or fear that they are having a nervous breakdown . It can continue for few minutes to hours and generally settle by their own . The most common symptoms may include shaking ,trembling , palpitations, chest pain , hot flashes, cold flashes, shortness of breath, excessive sweating, nausea,vomiting , dizziness , light-headedness, hyperventilation, clouding of consciousness Generally patient lands in the ER with all consequent laboratory tests coming normal . Pateint shows a good response to anxiolytics. Take care . Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- Done vitamin d test what medicine should i take
- How to fix a panic attack?
- Drugs/medication for tourniquet palsy
- How to reduce panic attacks
- How to treat panic attacks
- Bleeding after menstruation is this due to taking cymbalta
- Irregular periods prescribed with withdrawal pills any other medication
- How many calories panic attack?
- Abdominal vibration no pain what could be causing it
- How are gerd and panic attacks treated
- Drugs/medication for serous cystadenoma
- Drugs/medication for genetic alopecia
- Drugs/medication for polio episode
- Drugs/medication for acute febrile gastroenteritis
- Irregular use of femodene having spotting pregnancy