Mid-cycle bleeding, later continued bleeding since intercourse with abdominal pain. Had taken i-pill. Medicines to be taken?

Hi, I am 33 yrs old. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend late night on the 1st of October. I took the ipill on the evening of the 4th of Oct. Then on the 10th I had protected sex. On the 11th the bleeding started and for the first three days it was like a normal period which is unusual because I have had my period at the end of September and am not expecting the next cycle till the end of October. The bleeding subsided considerably by the 18th but then on the 19th I again had sex and immediately after that there was bleeding when I was urinating. It was like a dollop of blood just came out from my vagina . I am experiencing abdominal pain and the bleeding is still persisting. Please advise as to what medication I should take.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012