Meprate tablets taken but did not get periods till now, kindly help

I took meprate tablet for 5 days( twice a day) n today is 7th day... but still i didnot get my periods. also i am suffering from PCOD... should i wait for 1 more day for my periods or wat else should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Hi Reshmi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Normally withdrawal bleeding after stopping of meprate tablets occurs in 3-4 days .Wait at least for 1 week you should get periods by then.But if you don't get periods even after that & you have a PCOD then please consult your doctor.