Menstrual period up by 3 weeks,pregnancy test negative,birth control pills stopped

So today is may 2nd.... We had sex on March 31 which is 2 days after my ovulation .... However that month I took the first 3 days of birth control for that month and stopped it. The 31 we used a condom but he did nothing and it didn t break... April 8th we did it again and he double wrapped and did it but it did not break either... I am now 3 weeks late for my period and have had 5 negative pregnancy tests ... Am I pregnant or is it simply because I stopped the pill...
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012