Menorrhagia, hypothyroidism, PCOS, novelon, disery/ meprate, siphene 100 mg

I was suffering from Menorrhagia and was detected with Hypothyroidism and PCOS . I was put into Oral contraceptives for two years (Novelon) during which ,u periods were regular, I was asked to stop this after as I was planning for wedding, I got my periods only once naturally, I had to use Disery/ Meprate to get my periods, now doctor has given me Siphene 100 mg. My last periods(with Disery) was 13th Apr 2012, I dint get my periods yet, Im hesitant to take pregnancy test as I was several times disappointed previously when it came negative. Im married since 7 months. Please advice
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012