Memory loss, feeling sleepy in the day, difficulty concentrating, fever, cough, nasal congestion. Causes for symptoms?

I have 3 problems 1.Iam forgetting every thing very easily i.e.i have very low memory power 2.inspite of having good sleep in night hours,iam feeling sleepy anytime in day hours also so,i feel difficult to concentrate in my job 3.Iam getting fever , cough , common cold , nasal congestion very quickly,if i take a bath daily or drink any cool drinks. I don t know the problem what iam suffering from please reply me. EMAIL ID: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013