Medical test showing TPHA positive and RPR negative. Prescribed with antibiotics. Had terrible flu. Should I go for penicillin?

I did a medical checkup and came back with TPHA positive but RPR( VDRL ) negative. THe doctor prescribe me with antibiotics doxycline 100mg for 10 days and ask me to come after 1 month for another test. I had few encounters before with protected intercourse but receiving unprotected oral sex . This is my first time of blood check. i have HIV Chlymadia herpes all came back negative. I am not sure what to do ? Is this possible THPA pstive with RPR negative ? never had symptoms except 1 month ago i have terrible flu and sore throat pain which lasted 1 week and doctor prescribe me with antibiotics as well . Should i go for penicilin. im looking for help :)
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012