May have a cyst on chin, tried removing twice, recurs. Suggestions ?

Hi I think i may have a cyst on my chin .. This is the third time its come back. The first time it dissapeared after a couple of weeks, the second time I had it removed and now its back.. The doctor had it tested but he says results came back clear..? He said its not an abscess , non bacterial and not cancerous.. Now that its back I went back to him and he has refered me to a specialist that I could be waiting months for. There is urgency in this matter as I work in a cafe and uts constantly weeping, and I have 2 children and cant afford time off.. Any suggedtions..? Pleas
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013