Masturbation, precum during oral sex. Can precum cause pregnancy?

what if a guy masturbated and got some precum on his hands. (i think it s precum because cum only happens if somebody is having sex, right?) so he got some sort of fluid on his hand. then a few minutes later, i got that on my hand, but it was only a little bit of precum. and then soon after thatttt, i touched around my vag area, my fingers may have gone in SLIGHTLYYY, maybe the tip of my finger, but nothing more. could i get pregnant like that? or would it need to be a lot of precum that could get me pregnant? im not even sure i had precum on my hands, but i m just trying to give myself the best chances that im not pregnant.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
May 2013
hi,
by masturbation also semen can be released,
spermatozoa can be alive up to 4 to 5 days under ideal conditions and one sperm is enough for fertilization,
so we cannot completely rule out the chances of pregnancy,
if you miss your periods better to undergo blood or urine test for pregnancy once.
take care.