No PCOD, periods irregular. Get periods only after taking progesterone. Had oral sex. Pregnant?

Hello Doctor...I m a 29 years adult, unmarried and also a PCOD patient. I have been having irregular menstrual cycles since years and have been on and off medications like Deviry, metformin . I did a scan last week and found no cysts no my ovaries and scan was normal. Yet my periods have not been regular. I would get my periods only after taking progesteron. In the recent past I have also indulged in masturbation with my fiance and taken i-pill twice to prevent pregnancy. We indulged in oral sex but never had a vaginal sexual intercourse though. Could masturbation be a reason for irregular periods? Or even if I have become pregnant due to lack of protection, can it be confirmed in a normal pelvic scan which said Uterus cavity is empty. When can a pregnancy be tested positive after intercourse? I m worried if masturbation or pregnancy (by chance) is the cause for this irregular periods.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013