Masturbation habit, small penis, cannot hold ejaculation for long, unsatisfied. What can be done?

Hi doctor I am 19 years of age.....I masturbate 5 to 6 times a day and discharge my sperms everyday.....my penis size is small and when i do sex,my semen gets discharged very soon within couple of minutes and my gf don't enjoy this and she doesn't feel satisfy and she wants extra time and extra long......what should i do? Also I have pimples or acne on my face since last couple of years. What should i do doctor pls suggest me?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013