Masturbation addiction, pain in testis, erectile dysfunction. Medications and precautions to overcome addiction?

Hi Sir, My name is XXXX staying in age 23 now,I have small problem.feeling very guilty to share with someone.when i saw your background i felt happy and thought u will be right person to share my prob. The Prob is i have a habit of releasing sperms by hand . plenty times i did it,now also the sperms formation is being happened but slight pain at my testis and my penis not as strong as earlier and supporting. Hope i did mistake releasing sperms lot of iam afraid of this prob. i kindly request you to suggest me some medicine,food and precautions. thank u sir, XXXXX
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012