Marijuana smoker. Have productive cough, have phlegm, shortness of breath, itching in chest. Help?

Hi, Im a 20 year old male and Im wondering what the effect of smoking marijuana poppers are in the long run. Before i continue Id like to add that I understand the risks of smoking cigarettes and marijuana can cause cancer, respiratory problems circulation problems etc.. What I dont understand, is that normal marijuana users, and cigarette smokers dont experience the same issues poppersmokers do, and theres plenty of us, and I ve talked to people that don t smoke poppers but do smoke marijuana and cigarettes and they dont describe the same issues. The issues is a productive cough, more so then just phlegm . Theres black chunks of resin in our production as well as regular chest pain especially waking up in the morning. It feels like shortness of breath and your lungs just dont open properly. It feels itchy underneath the ribs, scratching the chest doesnt work.. its underneath. To list a few more horrible fatigue after not continuing to smoke, aswell as headache. Im mostly concerned with the production and the chest pain. I dont understand why normal smokers dont experience this but we do?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013