On Oxycontin, Lorazepam for chronic pain issues, tested positive for cocaine, methadone. Why am I testing positive ?

hi I am a 59 year old female who has chronic pain issues. Currently my medication intake is 40 oxycontin/day 40 mg oxycodne (IR)/day lorazepam 1 mg sublingual prn flexoral prn cimbalta 90 mg/day triazadone 200 mg/day and bp meds, I also occasionally use marijana in several forms one of them being topical, as well as consjming our homemade alcoholic beverages. Recently my longtime physician up and left her practice leaving a lot of patients in a lurch, luckily for me my husbands doctor took me on knowing all of my issues. I agreed to random narcotic counts as well as random urine tests, I am horrified to say that both tests have come up positive for methadone , this is a drug I have NEVER even seen let alone consumed, the most recent test also said that I tested positive for cocaine, again not a drug of choice. The new doctor told me that if I test positive for these again at my next test there is not a doctor in the world that will fill my pain meds needs. Please help me figure out why I am testing positive, I know where the products for the marijuana come from one of my questions is could there be quetiapines in our homemade alcohol that is causing me to test positve? Thank you for your promt attention in this matter. Regards AAAAAA
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013