Malarial fever, taken lariago, rezatin, falsigo, typhoid and lepro fever test negative, no infection. Treatment?

My brother is suffering from malarial fever since last ten days and the doctor has given all possible medicin such as lariago,rezatin,falsigo,articin,etc but still the fever is coming his platelets have dropped to 0000.tests like dengu,chikengunea, typhoid ,lepro fever are negative.there is no growth of any infection in blood culture test.but still sometimes his temp goes upto101 My doctor is a MD and consulting physician, pls help what to do
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012