Macular degeneration, history of post operation thin film after cataract surgery. Can it be cured with micro acupressure therapy?

Dear Sir, I shall be highly thankfurl if you kindly reply to my query regarding macular degeneration , a serious eye promlem and its cure. My wife aged 63 years has been diagonosed macular degeneration in both the eyes and it is in more advanced stage in left eye where vision is 1/60 while in right eye vision is 6/9. Left eye was operated for cataract two years ago and there is a effect of post operation thin film also . Please let me know whether there is any treatment by micro acupressure treatment therapy.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012