MRI shows white patches on brain. What is the unexplained feeling he gets?

hi my brothers mri report shows white patches on brain.he has burning sensation on tip of nose followed by unexplainable feeling of not being able to speak,walk for that few seconds.he cannot control his hand movements while brushing and shaving.his speech has slowed down,repeats his questions.he cant walk without feeling tired,his personality has changed.he has been sober for last5 months after 4 years of heavy drinking,please
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012