MRI shows levoscoliosis in cervical spine, disc bulge with tear causing narrowing of thecal sac and foramen, many tears. Treatment?

My wife, 62, recently had been in a car accident. MRI showed: 1) levoscoliosis in the cervical spine . 2) Grade 1 levoscoliosos of C5-C6 3) L4-5: 2-3mm diffuse posterior disc bulge with bilateral paracentral annular tear causing narrowing of the anterior thecal sac and right foramen. There is another tear in the areas of L2-3, L3-4. L5-S1 disc dessication. 2 mm diffuse posterior disc bulge containing a 1mm midsagittal annular tear. What treatment would you recommend?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012