MRI showed tarlov cyst formation. In pain, had fractured legs, cramps in muscles. Now what?

hi.i had an mri for my lower back and that showed tarlov cyst formation is seen within the sacral portion of the vertebral canal centered at the S2 level.the largest cyst measures 2.4 cm in greastest also says it shows the tarlov cystic formation to extend into the foramina at the S2 level on the right greater than the left.i have been in alot of pain and this was all after a recent car accident i had.i have back pain exspecially the lower back and when i lay down it radiates down my rt leg and my rt foot which i fractured at the biginning of oct i rehurt in the car accident in nov and when im laying down also my rt foot gets muscle cramps and really hurts and when i walk around at times my right buttock starts to hurt.i cant sit long or stand long without having to bend over or move a differant way when very nervous in what these tarlov cyst are and how i got them and what will happen to me and if they need to be removed?i read that they are not sure how they happen but some are known from trauma,accidents or tailbone falls?also the mri saw that i have bilateral ovarian cysts with the one on my rt ovary to be 5.1cm.multiple thin septations are seen within the ovarian cysts.i would like to know what this also means exspcially the thin septations that are seen and what i should do and if it could become cancerous?im very much in pain from my back and scared and worried and also scared and worried about the ovarian cysts.any information you can help me with is much appreciated.thankyou for your time.stephanie
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer