MRI showed disc protrusion causing compression of nerve root and thecal sac.<br>Chances of regenerating the discs?

hi my name is wadah al omary i am 51 years old ,85 kg , 178 cm hight. My MRI report is following: L4 - L5 paracentral disc protrusion compressing the ? nerve root exit canal w deavy disc space. L5-S1:small central disc protusion compressing the thecal sac . My question: IS it possible that my discs can be regenerated by any chance? Can they regain their fluid (jelly like status)? What precautions should I take ? Will it ever get better or cured? or it will remain the same or get worse in my future life? Can I play , do some sports in this condition? Many thanks for providing answers. best regards, wadah omary
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012