MRI showed chronic ethmoid, right sphenoid sinus, bilateral mastoid. What are the causes and remedy?

an MRI just diagnosed me with chronic ethmoid and right sphenoid sinus disease, as well as bilateral mastoid disease. what are these conditions, how do they affect me, how do you treat them. It also found a 1-2 mm hypointense structure in the left aspect of the sella projecting slightly behind the level of the pituitary stalk that could be related to a small cyst or pars intermedia or small gladular cystic lesion . what does this meam?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012