MRI scan of spine shows lumbar spondylosis. Taking calcium and painkillers. Have diabetes

DEAR DOCTOR, I GOT MY MRI SCAN DONE FOR MY SPINE DUE TO FALL ON 6.12.0000. MY AGE IS 51 YEARS. MALE. * IMPRESSION OF SCAN REPORT; WEDGE COMPRESSION FRACTURE OF D10 VERTEBRAL BODY. *THE FRACTURED D10 IS MILDLY COMPRSSING THE THECAL SAC . * SPINAL CANAL AND CORD ARE NORMAL. *MILD CHANGES OF LUMBAR SPONDYLOSIS AT L4-L5; L5-S1 MY SPINAL PAIN STILL EXIST SINCE 5 MONTHS. I HV USED CALSIUM TAB FOR 40 DAYS AND PAIN KILLERS FOR 15 DAYS. I AM NOT ABLE TO SIT FOR LONG TIME. KINDLY ADVICE ME SUITABLE MEDICINE. I AM ALSO DIABETIC. REQUEST YOUR QUICK ADVISE. THANK YOU AND REGARDS. SURESH/ INDIA. MY MOBILE NO; +91 0000
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013