Fall on the back, muscular pain with strained back. X-ray shows anterior wedging of D12 vertebra. Help?

I had a fall and fell of a stool on my back. (I am 54 years old) There is pain and stiffness . Initial exmination shows no bone injury. The pain i feel is mainly muscular like a strained back. The X Ray had teses findings X Ray of LS Spine (AP/LAT) Osteophystes are seen along the enplates of vertebrae Intervertebral disc spaces are well maintained Rest of vertebral bodies are normal in height and morphology Prevertebral soft tissues also appear normal Bony Spinal Canal is normal Anterior wedging of D12 vertebra is seen
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012