MRI says bulging annulus, mild central stenosis, moderate foraminal narrowing bilaterally. What to do ?

Hi i had a MRI and the impression says: degenerative changes with bulging annulus & broad-based disc-spur complex @ L5-S1 causing mild central stenosis and moderate foraminal narrowing bilaterally. These impression were taken in May 2012.since then i ve had Si joint injection ( no relief ) A double injection on each side of spine , Lumbar Facet ( no relief ). on nov 5 a Lumbar Epidural Injection. After 5-6 days back to severe lower back PAIN. stay on ENDOCET for pain w/ heating pad . I think i m getting worst. Can t stand up for a long period, or sit on anything hard. without pain. Sch tomorrow for another epidural. still in SEVERE PAIN.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012