MRI report showing disc desiccation noted on L4 L5 levels, paracentral disc protrusion. Worried

My MRI report states that Disc Desiccation noted at L4 -L5 and L5 and S1 Levels. and Central and bilateral Paracentral Disc Protrusion noted at L4 -L5 and L5 and S1 Levels causing thecal compression with narrowing of bilateral lateral recess /neural foramina and impingement over bilateral exiting nerve roots at L4 -L5 and right exiting nerve root at L5 and S! level.

pls help me to understand my MRI report. i m very worried about my position .please tell me the medication so it ca be completely cured.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013