MRI post operation for disc bulge showed epidural fibrosis, mild impingement into nerve root. Treatment options?

hello, My father Aged 58 yrs. was having problem in his spine . MRI Showed Disc Bulge at L4-5 CAUSING BILATERAL NEURAL FOARMINAL NARROWING, DIFFUSE BULGE AT L3-4 and L5 levels with bilateral lateral recesses narrowing at L3-4 Level. He was then operated but after operation his pain was much severe than what it was earlier. In post operative MRI it showed Epidural fibrosis on rt side at L4-5 resulting into mild impingement in existing nerve root . In addition diffuse bulge of disc is noted at this level resulting into bilateral foraminal compromise along with enhancement within nerve root in the thecal sac in lower lumbar region. Let me know how to cure it, what are the possibilities in future. Is there any fault in the operation done by the doctor. Thanks Sandeep
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012