MRI mentioned bone spurs, disc protrusions after accident. Have blurred vision and neck pain. Treatment?

Car Accident 23 years ago. Serious injuries. Aging is creating more problems. Neck hurting Mri mentioned bone spurs, disk protrusions, Went to chiropractor I think he made it worse. Right arm very sore and right shoulder. Several years of blurred vision in right eye. Specialists could not find anything. MRI two years ago revealed a increased signal on FLAIR sequence in the left frontal white matter region. Then another mri couple months ago revealed increased signal in the left corona radiata that does not persist on the T2 weighted Sequence. Is this all related? I seem like I am going around in circles. Thanks. Dallas Texas
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012