Lupus, shingles on forehead, head, around eye, crawling sensation in head. Tried benedryl, capsacin cream. Cure?

Hello, I am a 52 yr old female with Lupus . I was diagnosed with Shingles on my forehead , head and around my right eye on Dec. 31st. I did 7 days of the anti-viral medicine. I also consulted my eye doctor and was put on drops for my right eye. I am still experiencing numbness, itching, and a general crawling feeling in the area on my head. I cannot sleep at night because of these symptoms. I have tried benedryl and capsacin cream. What can I do for these symptoms? Should I still be having these symptoms? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013