Lump under breast causing pain, sudden popping, sharp pains around chest. Reason?

i found a lump under my left beast on my rib cage. there is internal and external pain involved. it comes and goes. it comes whenever it wants to. it doesn t seem like i can make it happen. Well more recently, i was just sitting, and i felt this POP in and around that area. it took my breath away, and there was instant someone was squeezing my insides under my breast . it is pretty constant. now i am experiencing very sharp pains around the left chest , left side ribs, and left back. And many spots were it is sore to the touch. including the area right between my breast..
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013