Lump, stinging sensation below left breast. Suffering from fibromyalgia. Had bowel movements, gaseous. Suggestions?

Woke up this morning with a lump below my left breast along the rib cage and a stinging sensation that feels like nerve endings or like a bruise . No discoloration or other problems. I suffer from fibromyalgia was thinking maybe I twisted or activated it some how last night or thought I upset my tummy some how. I had a small bowl of popcorn before bed. Have had two bowel movements today and passed gas without pain. Drank water and some vegetable broth with fresh cut parsley in it. Feel fine other than the slight annoying discomfort. Was able to rub the lump away.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013