Lump on the supraclavicular node. FNAC showing tubercular lymphadenitis. On medication. Occasional swelling. Is this normal?

I am having a lymph on my supracavicular node(right side) and according to my FNAC i am suffering from tubercular lymphadenities i started my medicine too i am taking proper medicine from last 2 months and nw my problem is after taking my medicine m absolutely fine and but after every 15 to 20 days i felt some swelling in my lymph node and whenever i told to to my doctor he says its normal and m very scared is m going in a right way of taking medicine because after 2 months its still sweel a little is it normal........ or something wrong ...? plz help me doctor
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012